We are in need of volunteers to provide basic administrative cover for the reception desk at our wellbeing centre in Farnborough.
Andover Mind is a charity supporting the mental health and wellbeing of people across Hampshire.
Our wellbeing centres offer a relaxed and friendly base, where a range of services are provided to support people with mental health problems.
We are looking for cover from 9.30am to 12.30pm & 12.30pm to 4.30pm on required days.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Answering calls, checking voicemail and emails and directing them to the correct person
- Signing service users in and out the centre
- General upkeep of the reception area
- Checking general stock levels and buying whatever is needed from local shops
- Photocopying timetables and registration paperwork
- Making appointments for people to come in to register with the centre
- Creating local promotional material for groups as well as attendance sheets
If this sounds like something you would like to get involved with, please get in touch with our Volunteer Coordinator, Tori Anderson by calling 01264 332297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to news