Help us to raise much-needed funds throughout March
Covid-19 and lockdown have had a huge impact on people's mental health. Our services are needed more than ever and it's important we have the funding required to continue supporting our communities. By taking part in this challenge, you can help us to raise the vital funds we need.
Who can take part?
Whether you're completely new to exercise or just want to exercise a bit more, we encourage everyone to get involved. This could be any form of exercise, including gardening, ironing, housework and more.
What you need to do
To take part, all you need to do is choose a fun activity that involves the numbers 3 and 1. Whether it's running 3.1 miles per day, dancing to 31 different songs, doing 31 press-ups per day, doing 3 hours 1 minute of gardening per week or something else you enjoy. Remember to ensure your chosen activity complies with current COVID-19 guidelines.
How to get involved
- Choose your challenge to start at any point during March
- Download your free fundraising pack and email us to let us know you're taking part
- Set up your fundraising page and get started
- Make sure to tell your friends and family and share on social media using #AMMoveItInMarch
- Raise £31 and receive a Move it in March certificate
- Raise £62 to receive your edible medal
- Raise £100 & over to be entered into a prize draw
Not able to take part but still want to support us?
Please consider helping us by donating what you can. We're very grateful for your support.
"The support from Andover Mind during lockdown has been invaluable. The daily messages have really helped me get through some tough days."