How to access help

If you are concerned about your mental well-being, there are a number of people you can contact for help:

  • you can make an appointment to see your GP
  • you can phone, email or come in person to your local well-being centre for advice and information. There are well-being centres right across Hampshire and Andover Mind runs the ones in Andover, Romsey, Aldershot or Basingstoke . Our contact information is on the contact us page
  • you can refer yourself to the counselling service at Andover Mind or see a private counsellor
  • if you, or someone you know, is in crisis, then further help is available on the I Need Help Now page
  • if you are a carer who needs support, then contact the Carers Trust for details of local services

Get help as soon as you can

Whichever route you take, it is important to seek help as soon as you can rather than waiting until the problem worsens.  You can find out more about different mental health issues here.


Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required

Useful contacts

Sign up for our newsletter...

* indicates required