how to access help


If you are concerned about your mental well-being, there are a number of  people you can contact for help:


      • you can make an appointment to see your GP
      • you can phone or come in person to your local well-being centre in Andover, Romsey, Winchester or Eastleigh for advice and information. Our contact information is on the contact us page


Whichever route you take, it is important to seek help as soon as you can rather than waiting until the problem worsens.  For further information on the early signs of mental distress and what to do next, click here